I'm trying out Bruno Bertucci's #scrappystriptechnique and it really is very simple and easy to put together and you can make it as large or small as you like.
Supplies needed to complete this project are:
- Whisper White Thick card stock card base measuring 4 1/8" x 11 1/5" and scored at 5 3/4"
- Piece of Whisper White card stock measuring 3 1/8" x 4 3/4"
- Piece of co-ordinating card stock measuring 3 1/4" x 4 7/8"
- Strips of Designer Series Paper at least 3 1/2" long and cut diagonally
- Whisper White card stock trimmed to 4" x 5 5/8" for inside
- Piece of left over scrappy strip for the inside
Once trimmed, I glued this piece onto my piece of Blueberry Bushel and once again I recommend using liquid glue as this piece is only allowing a 1/16" border all around.
Next I stamped my image with Memento Black Tuxedo ink and coloured with the Stampin' Blends alcohol markers. Once finished colouring, I punched the image out with the Timeless Label Punch and adhered this to a piece of vellum die cut with the larger label die from Stitched Label Dies. Snail Adhesive is best to use with vellum as it has less tendency to buckle. This was then adhered to the scrappy strip piece again using Snail Adhesive under where the label was attached so that it doesn't show through the vellum. The completed topper was glued to the Whisper White card base using Tombow Liquid glue.
To finish the card, I glued a left over strip of Designer Series Paper to the bottom edge of the larger piece of Whisper White card stock and adhered this into the inside of my card.
All these products are currently available for purchase in my online store.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is really appreciated!