Hello crafty friends! Welcome, and thanks for popping in!
Colour INKspirations Challenge #102 is now open over on our Colour INKspiration Challenge Facebook Page and will go for three weeks. The photo for this challenge was picked by fellow Crew Member, Lou Kitzelman and our Guest Designer this Challenge is the very talented Deette Beynon.
- Bundle: Artistically Inked (2021-22 AC)
- Embossing Folder: Textured Paint 3D (2021-22 AC)
- Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Basic White Thick, Basic White Regular, Vellum
- Blend Pens: Polished Pink Combo Pack
- Ink: Polished Pink
- Ribbon/Trim: White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Artistically Inked Ephemera Pack (sequins)
- Embellishments: Expressions In Ink Ephemera Pack
- Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals - Regular and Mini, Tear & Tape, Adhesive Sheets (optional)
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Acrylic Blocks, Stamparatus (optional)
- Other: Diggers 100% Isopropyl Cleaning Alcohol
Take a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock measuring the same width but a little shorter than the Basic Gray. Using the detailed leaf die, die cut across the width. You will need to make a cut at the top where shown.
Take a piece of White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and colour with the Polished Pink Blend Pen Combo Pack. It will dry pretty much immediately.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.