I'm participating in a new Challenge over on Facebook and I'm quite liking it as it's a monthly 'dare' which allows plenty of time to get thoughts onto cardstock. lol!
My card features the new Something Fancy Bundle which has been teamed with the Day At The Farm DSP which is a Sale-A-Bration item and is available for free with the $90.00 (before postage and handling) order. But let me tell you, if you were to place an order for the Dragonfly Tinkets which also feature on my card together with the Bundle, you will have reached your qualifiying amount needed to add the papers as a Sale-A-Bration reward. *wink
If these papers scare you with their bright deisgns, remember there's always the "B" side and, to be honest, "B" sides are usually my favourites in most paper packs.
- Bundle: Something Fancy
- Cardstock: Basic White Thick (card base), Poppy Parade (layer) , Gray Granite (layer) Pacific Point (bottom tag), Basic White (top tag)
- Paper: Day At The Farm (Sale-A-Bration 2023)
- Inks: Gray Granite
- Ribbon/Trim: Balmy Blue & White Variegated Ribbon, Linen Thread
- Embellishments: Dragonfly Trinkets
- Create a card base in Basic White.
- Trim a piece of Poppy Parade cardstock 1/4" (0.5cm) smaller on two sides than your card front
- Trim a piece of Gray Granite cardstock 3/8" (1cm) smaller on two sides than your card front
- Trim a piece of Designer Paper 1/2" (1.5cm) smaller on two sides than your card front
- Die cut two tags - one from Pacific Point, one from Basic White.
- Glue the cardstock and Paper to the cardfront, offsetting each layer to create 'jaunty angles'
- Stamp a sentiment on the white tag and join it with the Pacific Point tag using the ribbon and Linen Thread. Add Dimensionals to the back of the blue tag and one or two to the white to provide support. Place on the front and add a Dragonfly Trinket to finish.
- Add a teeny, tiny strip of paper just up from the bottom edge on the inside to continue the colours from the card front.
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
To purchase any of the products I've used today, you can click any of the thumbnail links in the Product List below or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my Online Store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team.
During the months of January and February there are three great joining options:
1. Grab the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine (valued at $110.00 AUD) + your choice of $315.00 AUD of Stampin' Up! products for only $210.00 AUD.
2. Grab the original white Mini Machine (valued at $110.00 AUD) + your choice of $315.00 AUD of Stampin' Up! products for $210.00 AUD
3. Your choice of $315.00 AUD of Stampin Up products for only $169.00 AUD.
That's an extra $80.00 AUD more product than the standard Starter Kit plus a 20% discount every time you place an order! No conditions attached!
|JOIN MY TEAM! |