Hello crafty friends! Welcome, and thanks for popping in!
- Stamp Sets: Pretty Perennials (J-J 2021 Mini Catalogue), Artistically Inks (2021-22 Annual Catalogue), Forever Fern (2021-22 Annual Catalogue)
- Cardstock: Basic White A4
- Inks: Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Heather Highland, Balmy Blue, Evening Evergreen
- Tools: Acrylic Blocks A, B, C
- Other: Ruler, pencil
- I drew in pencil lines as a guide. These can later be erased once your ink is totally dry.
- Use the flatter splatter image and stamp along the pencil lines in second generation Highland Heather. This will give a textured background for your other images.
- Stamp the large flower image from Pretty Perennials stamp set in Pale Papaya ink over the splatter image. It's a good idea to stamp in groups as this is how they would be in nature.
- Stamp the middle sized floral image from the same stamp set in Balmy Blue, filling in the areas between the larger flowers.
- Stamp the smallest floral image in Fresh Freesia in any spaces around the other flowers. Use first and second generation stamping to create depth.
- Fill in the centres of the flowers as follows using the Pretty Perennials stamp set:
- Stamp the leaves from Artistically Ink stamp set around the flower images in Evening Evergreen using first and second generation stamping to again create depth.
- Stamp the berry image from Pretty Perennials in Evening Evergreen in between and around the flowers where there are any gaps.
- Use the splatter stamp from Forever Fern to add texture stamping in both Evening Everygreen and Pale Papaya.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.