- Stamp Set: Family Party (retired) or similar
- Dies: All That Dies
- Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White, Window Sheets (or similar)
- Inks: Daffodil Delight, Orchid Oasis, Pear Pizzazz
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stamparatus, Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Blending Brushes
- Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue, Dimensionals.
- For this card you will need a card base in Orchid Oasis cs, a Pear Pizzazz cs mat layer 1/2" smaller on two sides than the card front, a piece of Basic White measuring the same as the card front for your background (to be trimmed down), a second piece of Basic White for the inside measuring 1/8" less on two sides than the card front, a scrap of Basic White for the label, and a scrap of Daffodil Delight and Orchid Oasis cs for the flags.
- I cut three different sized rectangles in pieces of Window Sheet (or similar) to provide stencils for my blending. The shorter sides of each rectangle measure approximately 5/8", 1" and 1 1/2" and need to be about 2 1/2" long - this allows plenty of space to blend out the colour.
- Using the stencils, I've blended the three Challenge colours onto the larger piece of Basic White cs using a different colour for each rectangle. To achieve the faded areas, blend heavier at one end of the rectangle going lighter towards to other end but not touching it as you will create a line. Link to a video tutorial is further below.
- Trim this down to measure 3/4" less than the card front and glue this to the piece of Pear Pizzazz cs. Attach this to the card front using Dimensionals. Keep the pieces that have been trimmed away.
- Stamp a greeting onto Basic White cardstock using Orchid Oasis ink and die cut using the fancy-cornered label die from All That Dies. I used a Stamparatus to get accurate placement for all my stamping.
- Die cut two each of the straight flags in Daffodil Delight and Orchid Oasis cs. Trim about 1/2" off each one and glue these onto the back of the label then attach to the card front using Dimensionals. I didn't add any embellishments as the males in my family don't appreciate the extra pretties.
- To finish off the inside, trim down a strip that was cut away from the background and glue to the second piece of Basic White cs. Glue this to the inside of the card.
INKspired to join the challenge? I would love for you to join us! It's a great
way to have fun with different colours!
Firstly, hop on over and check out the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the Challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do, you can link back to your post. Just a reminder to use all the challenge colours. Neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black are also allowed as well as Metallics.
If you feel inspired, click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your Favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours!
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
To purchase any of the products I've used today, you can click any of the direct links in the Product List below or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team. Fill your Starter Kit with your choice of products to the value of $235.00 for only $169.00 with a 20% discount every time you place an order! No risk attached!