Hello everyone! If you are new to my Blog, welcome! And if you are a returning friend, thanks for popping in!
The card I am sharing with you today is a card I cased by the amazing Cindy Schuster, her card had a Christmas theme but I am in need of a Birthday Card this coming week for a very special lady. I promised her I would remember her birthday and I hope she won't be disappointed.
My card features the Forever Fern Bundle, stamped in colours to co-ordinate with the Designer Series Paper (DSP) and then die cut. I have also die cut other elements from the same die set - the solid die cut images add colour and definition to my sentiment which was stamped on So Saffron card stock with versamark ink and heat embossed in white. The sentiment was then die cut using the Tasteful Label Dies.
I went ahead and glued my vellum onto the piece of DSP using liquid glue then ounched notches on each side. The Bumble Bee ribbon was tied around this piece then it was glued onto the card front. I arranged my die cuts until I was happy and attached them to the Vellum rectangle with glue dots and then adhered my stamped sentiment over the top using foam Dimensionals.
The DSP is from a new pack called Magic In This Night available in the August - December Mini Catalogue from 4 August to 31 December.
- Forever Fern Bundle
- Here's a Card stamp set (for my sentiment)
- Tasteful Label Dies (for my sentiment)
- Stitched Rectangle Dies (for vellum layer)
- Card Base: Bumble Bee
- DSP layer: Magic In This Night
- Ribbon: Bumble Bee 2020 - 2021 In-Colour
- Card stock for die cuts: Melon Mambo and Old Olive
- Card stock for sentiment: So Saffron
- Inks: Basic Grey, Bumble Bee, Melon Mambo (inside), Versamark for sentiment
- Heat Tool and White Embossing Powder
- Retired 1" circle punch for punched notches on DSP
Forever Fern Bundle - BUNDLE AND SAVE!
Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper
Available from 4 August - 31 December 2020
Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments section below. Have a great day!