- Vine Design Bundle, Forever Fern (splatter stamp)
- Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White Regular, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green
- Inks: Petal Pink, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green
- Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Glue (or adhesive of your choice)
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Acrylic Stamping Blocks
- Trim a piece of Basic White cardstock in half lengthwise.
- Taking the large leaf stamp, stamp a line down the centre in 2nd generation Blushing Bride. This will form a background for your other stamping.
- Using Melon Mambo ink, stamp the large round flower in groups of three in different areas.
- Using Flirty Flamingo ink, stamp the next flower, again in groups of three and using 2nd generation stamping to add depth. Tuck these into the spaces around the first flowers.
- Using Petal Pink ink, stamp the thinner flower around the edges of what you have already stamped.
- Take the leaf and stamp this amongst the flowers in Granny Apply Green. I tried to not ink the stem of the leaves as much as possible so I could tuck them into the flowers. Use 2nd stamping to add depth.
- To fill the gaps between the flowers and leaves, use both Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo ink with the smallest flower again using 2nd and even 3rd generation stamping.
- Lastly and in my opinion, most importantly, add splatters in Garden Green Ink. Fill in any areas where you feel need texture. I used the splatter stamp from Forever Fern stamp set but you can use any splatter stamp you have. This completes your stamping.
- Cut your piece of stamped cardstock into suitable sizes to create card toppers from each piece. As mentioned before, the two thinner strips were used on the inside of the larger cards.
The finished card on the bottom right uses the rectangle die from Flowering Vine Dies in Flirty Flamingo cardstock to create a lacy feature. The two smaller note cards uses scraps of Garden Green, Petal Pink and Flirty Flamingo cardstock. The other larger card has a mat layer in Petal Pink. I will add sentiments from the same stamp set as needed.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.