Hello and thanks for popping in! Nothing like a new challenge to make you realise the weeks are clicking over way too fast!
My card for this challenge features the Brushed Blossoms Bundle. I've also added a few die cut leaves using the detailed leaf die from Perennial Petals die set. I absolutely loved the colours in this challenge!
- Brushed Blossoms Bundle, Perennial Petals Dies
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Mango Melody, Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray, Very Vanilla
- Inks: Seaside Spray
- Stampin' Blends Alcohol Pens: Crumb Cake, Mango Melody, Misty Moonlight
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
- Atistic Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins
- Adhesives: Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Tools: Mini Cut & Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer
Die cut two sets of the large flowers in Misty Moonlight cardstock. Using both the dark and light Mistly Moonlight Stampin' Blends, colour the top layer in the dark, and the middle layer in the light. This will give you three tones of Misty Moonlight colour.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.