- Bundle: Season of Chic
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Tahitian Tide, Balmy Blue, Vellum
- Inks: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, Tahitian Tide, Versamark
- Colouring Accessories: Basics Embossing Powers (white)
- Embellishments: Effervescent Elements
- Adhesives: Fine Tip Glue Pen, Tombow Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots
- Tools: Blending Brushes, Paper Trimmer, Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Heat Tool. Bone Folder
- Create a card base in Crumb Cake cs. Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with white powder.
- Tear a piece of Vellum, Balmy Blue and Tahitian Tide cs to fit the card front diagonally, stepping each piece to create the illusion of water.
- Gently blend co-ordinating ink to the torn edges of each of the blue cardstocks. Glue the top and side down of each leaving the torn edge open.
- Stamp two shells in Blushing Bride and the third in Flirty Flamingo and die-cut using the co-ordinating die. Run each shell over a Bone Folder to create a low dome.
- Attach the shells using a Dimensional in the centre and a Glue Dot under the top and bottom edges. This will maintain the rounded shape.
- Apply some glue from the Fine Tip Glue Pen along the edge of the Vellum and sprinkle some Effervescent Elements over the line of glue. Allow to dry.
There is quite a esteemed list of lovely papercrafters on this Hop and I can't wait to go and check out everyone else's projects. I invite you to continue on with our Blog Hop and be inspired by what everyone has created.
NEXT in line is the fabulous Lou Kitzelman and I'm looking forward to seeing what she has created. Apart from this Blog Hop, there is also a Instagram Hop starting with Bron at @addinktivedesigns. Go check it out - there is more creativity to inspire.