- Bundle: Season of Chic Bundle
- Stamp Set: Brightest Glow Stamp Set
- Dies: Stylish Shapes
- Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Parakeet Party
- Inks: Versamark, Sweet Sorbet
- Colouring Accessories: Metallics Embossing Powder Pack (silver)
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Heat Tool, Blending Brush, Water Painters
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue
- Basic White Thick card base
- Parakeet Party mat layer measuring 3 1/4" x 4 7/8" (7/8" less on two sides that the card front)
- Basic White layer measuring 3 1/8" x 4 3/4" (1" less on two sides than the card front)
- a strip of Basic White cardstock large enough to die-cut six snowflakes from the Chic Dies
- a strip of Basic White cardstock large enough to die-cut 3 of the second-to-smallest squares from Stylish Shapes
- a second strip of Basic White cardstock large enough to cie-cut another 3 second-to-largest squares - this will be ink-blended with Sweet Sorbet
- A piece of Parakeet Party measuring 3 7/8" x 5 1/2" (1/4" less on two sides than the card front) to use as a mat layer on the inside
- A piece of Basic White measuring 3 3/4" x 5 3/8" (3/8" less on two sides than the card front) to use on the inside
- Glue together the smaller piece of Parakeet Party and Basic White cardstock to create a card-topper. Stamp your sentiment in VersaMark ink in the bottom left corner and heat emboss in silver.
- Using a Blending Brush and Sweet Sorbet ink, apply ink to one of the strips of Basic White cardstock and using either the small or medium Water Painter, splatter water and dry off with a piece of paper towel. This will give a lovely textured background.
- Die-cut three squares using the second-to-smallest die from Stylish Shapes from the ink-blended cardstock. Die-cut three more of the same size in Basic White cardstock and glue one of each together for added stability and dimension to end up with three squares.
- Die-cut six snowflakes from the Chic Dies and glue two together so that you end up with three single snowflakes. This will give dimension and strengthen each snowflake. Inked each up with VersaMark ink and dip them into Silver Embossing Powder and heat set. Allow each to cool a little and repeat for all three.
- Glue these down the right-hand side of the card topper allowing equal space between all three. Attach this to the card front using Dimensionals.
- To finish of your card, stamp the snowflake image from the Season of Chic Stamp Set in the bottom right corner of the larger piece of Basic White in Versamark Ink and heat emboss in Silver. This step isn't necessary but will bring the design on the outside to the inside of the card. Glue this and the second, larger piece of Parakeet Party cardstock together and adhere this to the inside of the card.
Firstly, hop on over and check out the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the Challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do, you can link back to your post. Just a reminder to use all the challenge colours. Neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black are also allowed as well as Metallics.
If you feel inspired, click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your Favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours!
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
To purchase any of the products I've used today, you can click any of the thumbnail links in the Product List below or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team. For the month of October you can fill your Starter Kit with your choice of products to the value of $283.00 for only $169.00 - that's an extra $48.00 worth of product - with a 20% discount every time you place an order! No conditions attached!