Welcome back for Colour INKspirations Challenge #108. The photo for this challenge was picked by fellow Crew Member, Elizabeth Gross and our Guest Designer for this challenge is the super talented Annie Alexander.
My card has a little bit of die cutting using the Intricate Leaves Dies and the background has a combination of stamping, masking and dry embossing. A simple sentiment has been added to balance the busy background.
- Dies: Intricate Leaves Dies
- Stamp Sets: Very Versailles, Inspired Thoughts
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Shaded Spruce, Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Gold Foil
- Ink: Cajun Craze, Basic Black
- Accessories: Basic Patterns Decorative Masks, Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
- Tools: Blending Brushes, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Adhesives: Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.