Hello crafty friends! And thanks for popping in!
Welcome back for Colour INKspiration Challenge #118. The photo for this Challenge was chosen by our amazing Crew member, Bronwyn Eastley and the Guest Designer is the fabulous Kayla McCreadie.
We also welcome Bernie Roodt as our newest Crew Member. Looking forward to creating and working with Bernie. Her designs are amazing!
The card I have made for this Challenge features the Every Chapter stamp set from the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalogue. I've used the Challenge colours to watercolour the image to produce a monochromatic look. I've also used the Layered Designs Vellum as a backdrop to work in with the book theme.
- Stamp Set: Every Chapter
- Dies: Stitched Retangles
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Garden Green, Shimmery White,
- DSP: Layered Designs 12 x 12 Vellum
- Ink: StazOn Jet Black
- Ink Refills: Garden Green, Soft Succulent, Basic Gray
- Colour Accessories: Wink of Stella
- Tools: Water Painters, Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Adhesives: Stampin' Seal
HOW TO ASSEMBLE:
- Create a card base in Very Vanilla Thick cardstock.
- Trim a piece a vellum to measures 1/4" smaller on two sides. This will allow a border of 1/8" all around.
- Die Cut a rectangle using the Stitched Rectangles dies.
- Stamp your image on Shimmery White cardstock using StazOn Jet Black ink
- Add a drop of ink refill in each colour to a larger clear stamping block and colour your image with the small detail Water Painter as follows:
- Die cut this image with the same Stitched Rectangle that was used for the Garden Green cardstock.
- Adhere the Vellum to the card front using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere both the coloured image and the Garden Green cardstock together, offsetting the rectangles. Adhere this to the card front keeping the image straight.
- Add a strip of Vellum to the inside of the card.
- Add some Wink of Stella to the frame of the glasses.
Feel INKspired to join the challenge? I would love for you to join us! It's a great way to have fun with different colours!
Firstly, hop on over and check out the creations of
the Colour INKspiration Crew in the Challenge album on our Facebook page.
Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour
INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but
if you do, you can link back to your post. Just a reminder to use all the
challenge colours. Neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake,
Sahara Sand and Basic Black are also allowed as well as Metallics.