- Stamp Set: Bloom & Grow
- Dies: Budding Blooms
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Fluid 100 Water Colour Paper
- Inks: Stazon Saddle Brown, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Just Jade, Pretty Peacock
- Water Painters (set of three)
- 2020 - 2022 In Colour Enamel Dots
- Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue, Mini Dimensionals
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut & Emboss Machine
31 October 2020
23 October 2020
My card features the All Things Fabulous Bundle using the challenge colours Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz and Mango Melody. A sentiment will be added later as needed.
- All Things Fabulous Bundle
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Pear Pizzazz
- Embellishments: Artistry Blooms Sequins
- Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine
I began by stamping my flowers on Very Vanilla card stock using the combinations for the largest and smallest flowers. I like to start from the darkest to lightest inks when using this set but I only used two colours: Pumpkin Pie for my darkest and Mango Melody for the medium and light tones. The leaves were stamped in Pear Pizzazz and I used second generation stamping to give me two tones.
I die cut the lattice die in Sahara Sand and brought this colour in again as a matting layer. I used some of the Artistry Blooms Sequins to add a little bling. I glued one of the flowers I had left over on the inside after stamping a couple of leaves in the bottom corner.
Card base and card topper is from Very Vanilla card stock. All products are available here in my online store
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
21 October 2020
Did a little road trip last week to visit one of my uncles who was turning 70. My mum comes from a large family and as a youngster, I loved those family occasions where I would get together with all my cousins. I have so many wonderful memories of those times. In fact, I have vague memories of the 21st Birthday of this same uncle on the family farm which has since been sold. I was about 5 years old at the time.
Here is the card I created for him. It was inspired by Esther Howard at Stampin' Star Creations. It was a lot of fun to make but very product heavy. I used seven different stamp sets for all my stamping but don't let this put you off. The same result can be achieved by repeating one, two or three stamps. What you want to end up with is a wall that looks like its been graffiti-ed.
It's a wall of 'Happy Birthday' graffiti. Cool hey!
To stamp all the images, I set them up on the Stamparatus and used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour each stamp. You could easily stamp each image separately and use the Stamp Pads.
- Stamp Sets: A Grand Kid (HAPPY BIRTHDAY), Best Year (hip hip hooray!), Family Party (stars), Happiest of Birthdays (HAPPY B.DAY), Itty Bitty Birthday (it's your DAY!, AWESOME at any age, CHEERS to you), Many Mates (Celebrate, IT'S YOUR DAY!, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) Zany Zebras (HAPPY BIRTHDAY)
- Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder
- Stitched Stars dies
- Markers: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Merry Merlot
- Inks: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Merry Merlot, Crumb Cake
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake (card base), Merry Merlot (matte layer), Whisper White (top layer and card centre), Pacific Point, Pumkin Pie, Vellum
- Cut & Emboss Machine
Hello my crafty friends! Welcome and thanks for popping in! Colour INKspiration Challenge #124 has opened up over on Facebook and photo ...
Hello my crafty friend and thanks for popping in! Welcome to my very first ESAD Blog Hop! I am so lucky to be in this group of talent...
Hello and thanks for popping in! The card I'm sharing today was created for the Colour INKspirations Challenge #87. It's a for...
There's a new colour challenge over at Colour INKspirations on Facebook and I'm really excited to share the card I created for this ...