Colour INKspirations Challenge #103 is now open over on our Colour INKspiration Challenge Facebook Page. The photo for this challenge was picked by fellow Crew Member, Cheryll Miller and our Guest Designer this Challenge is the very talented Karen Hadler.
- Stamp Sets: Art In Bloom Bundle (AC 2021-22), Very Versailles (AC 2021-22)
- Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Evening Evergreen
- Ink: Bumblebee, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Whisper White Craft Ink.
- Embellishments: 2021-23 In Colour Jewells
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stamparatus, Blending Brushes, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Specialty Plate (for use with 3D Embossing Folders)
- Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
- Make a card base from Soft Succulent cardstock and using a Blending Brush, gently apply Whisper White Craft Ink down the centre of the front.
- Stamp the script image from Very Versailles stamp set in Evening Evergreen in the centre of the card front. Set aside.
- Stamp two large and one of the double leaf images in Evening Evergreen ink and die cut using the co-ordinating dies.
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp the triple flower image first in Pale Papaya ink removing the centre with a sponge dauber first then using a second dauber, apply Bumblebee ink to the centre and stamp again. This will create a blended, multi-coloured flower.
- Line up your stamped images with the co-ordinating dies and Hybrid Embossing Folder (I used washi tape to help with accurate allignment) and run it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Take the largest flower and attach to the centre of your card front using Dimensionals. Keep the other two flowers for use in a project in the future.
- Arrange the leaves under the flower image, trimming if needed. Adhere using Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Add some jewells in the Evening Evergreen colour.
- Trim a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock 1/2" smaller on two sides than what the card measures and adhere this onto the inside base of your card. Trim a piece of Basic White cardstock 1/8" smaller again on two sides and adhere this onto the piece of Evergreen cardstock.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.