- Stamp Sets: Decorative Borders, Framed Occasions, Stitchery, Watercolour Shapes, Charming Sentiments
- Dies & Embossing Folders: Beautiful Shapes Dies, Bricks & Mortar 3D
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
- Inks: Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, White Craft Ink
- Thread: Three Twine Combo Pack
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Water Spritzer Heat Tool, Clear Block A (for watercolouring), Clear Block H (for bubble wrap stamping)
- Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals
- Other: Bubble wrap
- I put down an old towel as I didn't want water spray getting all over my work area.
- Trim a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper in half and spritz generously with water.
- Smoosh the small Clear Block A into each stamp pad and apply the colour to the watercolour paper (this is my preferred method however, you could also use a Water Painter) making sure you clean off the block between each application - you don't want to add unnecessary water to your stamp pads. Allow to dry completely or use a Heat Tool to speed up the drying process.
- Wrap a piece of bubble wrap around the Clear Block H and stamp over the watercoloured paper in Pacific Point ink to create a textured background.
- Stamp the leafy image from Decorative Borders coming in on both the top and bottom sides using Pacific Point ink.
- Use the dotty circle from Framed Occasions and stamp this in both Pacific Point and White Craft. When stamping with the White Craft Ink, make sure there is plenty of ink on the stamp to get the best image possible. This will fade as it dries.
- Take the smaller solid circle and using the rock and roll technique, add Pacific Point ink to the edges and stamp.
- Stamp the double line image from Stitchery in Melon Mambo again coming in from the top and bottom edges.
- Run this through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine using the Bricks & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
- Mount this on a piece of Basic White allowing a teeny tiny border (or larger if you prefer). Add some Coastal Cabana Twine to the lower section.
- Create a card base in Pool Party cardstock and attach the watercoloured piece using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting on a scrap of Basic White in Pacific Point and die-cut with the Beautiful Shape Dies. Very gently run this across the top of the Pacific Point stamp pad to add ink to the edges and attach with Dimensionals.
- Trim a piece of Basic White cardstock to measure 0.5cm or 1/4" less on two sides than the card front and glue to the inside. I haven't stamped or decorated this at all so feel free to do so if you prefer.
Firstly, hop on over and check out the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the Challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do, you can link back to your post. Just a reminder to use all the challenge colours. Neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black are also allowed as well as Metallics.
If you feel inspired, click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your Favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours!
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products I've used today, click any of the thumbnail links in the Product List below or go to the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my Online Store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team.
You can put together a Starter Kit with your choice of products to the value of $235.00 for only $169.00 with a 20% discount every time you place an order! No conditions attached! The added bonus is that you might like to start your own little stamping business.
STUNNING Monica!! I can't tell you how much I love this card. Fabulous techniques and messy fingers are a small price to pay for the end result! :) xxxReplyDelete
Thanks so much Cheryll. To be honest, after I had finished, I thought of you and said, I reckon Cheryll would probably enjoy this one.Delete