Hello crafty friends! Welcome, and thanks for popping in!
Colour INKspirations Challenge #107 is now live over on our Colour INKspiration Challenge Facebook Page. The photo for this challenge was picked by fellow Crew Member, Cheryll Miller and our Guest Designer this challenge is the super talented Christine Versluis.
My project this week is something a little different. Rather than a card, I have created a framed 6" x 6" wreath using the challenge colours and by using second and even third generation stamping with the stronger colours, I managed to add to my colour palette. I've also added Gold which is within the Challenge rules. The backgound paper comes from Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) set and fits the brief perfectly.
- Bundle: Merriest Moments
- Dies: Forever Flourishing (you could easily swap this for any other smaller leaf die you have in your collection)
- DSP: Blackberry Beauty Specialty Papers
- Cardstock/Vellum: Basic White, Gold 12" x 12" Shimmer Vellum
- Inks: So Saffron, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow
- Embellishments: Simple Elegant Trim (gold), Metalic Pearls (gold), Bumble Bee Trinkets
- Adhesive: Dimensionals, Glue Dots
- Tools: Cut & Emboss Machine, Bone Folder
- OTHER: Shadow Box Frame to fit a 6" x 6" project.
How To Assemble:
Your project is now ready to be framed.
Feel INKspired to join the challenge?
I would love for you to join in our colour c hallenges. It's a great way
to take yourself out of your comfort zone and use different colours!
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.