Hello crafty friends! And thanks for popping in!
Welcome to our very first Colour INKspiration Challenge for 2022. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and have recharged your batteries for another year of fabulous creating. The photo for this challenge was picked by fellow Crew Member, Lou Kitzelman and shows off the amazing beach of Mooloolaba in Queensland. It also happens to be part of Lou's neighbourhood!
The card I'm sharing with you today features the new Slim Dies which are available in the recently released January-June Mini Catalogue. The best part is, if you purchase this die set or even go as far as grabbing the co-ordinating Stamp Set and getting a 10% discount on the Bundle, you are also eligible for a FREE item from our Sale-A-Bration brochure. The stamp set I have used for my card also happens to be part of a Sale-A-Bration Bundle (Stamp Set AND Designer Series Papers) and can be yours for free with an order $180.00 (not including postage and handling).
What You'll Need:
- Dies: Slim Card Dies (J-J 2022 Catalogue), Tailor Made Tags
- Stamp Set: Friendly Hello (J-F 2022 Sale-A-Bration Brochure)
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand (card base, die cut), Basic White (die cut, card topper, card inner)
- DSP: Simply Marbleous (J-F 2022 Sale-A- Bration)
- Inks: Sahara Sand (sentiment), Pacific Point (flowers), Granny Apple Green (leaves)
- Colouring Accessories: Watercolour Pencils - Pacific Point (Assortment 1), Granny Apple Green (Assortment 2), Blender Pen
- Embellishments: Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Brushed Brass Butterflies
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Snips
- Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
How To Assemble:
Die cut both the Sahara Sand cardstock and the DSP and keep the negative pieces to use as details on the card front.
I fussy cut the extra stamped image I had coloured and stuck to to the card inner then glued this to the inside of the card.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.