- Bundle: Splended Thoughts
- Dies: Stylish Shapes
- Cardstock: Basic White, Shimmery White, Petal Pink, So Saffron,Tahitian Tide
- Ink: Tahitian Tide, Blushing Bride, So Saffron
- Embellishments: Linen Thread, Open Leaf Trinkets, 2022-24 In Colour Matte Decorative Dots
- Colouring Accessories: Blender Pen, Water Painters
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stampin'Cut & Emboss Machine
- Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals
- A Tahitian Tide card base
- 2 pieces of Basic White 1/8" smaller on two sides than the card front (to give a small 1/16"border on all four sides)
- Shimmery White to stamp the images on
- Petal Pink and So Saffron for the die-cuts
- A scrap of Basic White for the sentiment
- Stamp two Blushing Bride images and one So Saffron image onto Shimmery White cs and colour very gently using a Blender Pen and the co-ordinating ink. WARNING: This cardstock will pill if you overwork the colouring. Die cut using the co-ordinating dies from Splendid Stems Dies.
- Die-cut the other elements in So Saffron and Petal Pink cs.
- Run one piece of the Basic White cs through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine using the Hive 3D EF then splatter with Tahitian Tide ink using a Water Painter. Attach this to the front of the card with Tombow Liquid Glue.
- Arrange the elements towards the top of the card gluing down with Tombow or Mini Glue Dots. Add a double bow made from Linen Thread and a Open Leaf Trinket.
- Stamp the greeting and die-cut using the shorter-but-wider banner in the Stylish Shapes Dies. Attach with Dimensionals over the area where all the elements are meeting.
- Add some of the Tahitian Tide In Colour Matte Decorative Dotts to finish off the front.
- On the second piece of Basic White cs, stamp in the bottom right corner in So-Saffron using first and second generation stamping. Glue this into the centre of the card.
INKspired to join the challenge? I would love for you to join us! It's a great
way to have fun with different colours!
Firstly, hop on over and check out the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the Challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do, you can link back to your post. Just a reminder to use all the challenge colours. Neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black are also allowed as well as Metallics.
If you feel inspired, click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your Favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours!
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
To purchase any of the products I've used today, you can click any of the direct links in the Product List below or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team. Fill your Starter Kit with your choice of products to the value of $235.00 for only $169.00 with a 20% discount every time you place an order! No risk attached!
Such a gorgeous card Monika, especially that wonderfully textured background! xxReplyDelete