- Stamp Set: Around The Bend
- Dies: Around The Bend, Stylish Shapes
- Punch: Very Best Trio
- Papers: *Bright & Beautiful 6" x 6"
- Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Basic Gray, Vellum, Fluid 100 Watercolour Paper
- Inks: Basic Gray, *Pretty Peacock, *Lost Lagoon, *Berry Burst, Fresh Freesia, VersaMark
- Accessories: Wink of Stella, Basics Embossing Powder (white)
- Embellishments: *2023- 2025 In Colour Dots
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Heat Tool, Blending Brushes
- Adhesives: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue
- Trim a sheet of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper in half and then trim one of those halves into two.
- Apply a watercolour wash using Berry Burst ink over the largest piece, Lost Lagoon over one of the two smaller pieces and Pretty Peacock over the remaining piece.
- Die-cut the flowers from the Berry Burst piece, detailed foliage from the Lost Lagoon, and third-to-largest circle from Stylish Shapes Dies from the Pretty Peacock.
- Also die-cut three sets of the dual leaves in Basic Gray cardstock and darken the edges with a little ink blending. For a little extra sparkle add some Wink of Stella
- Die-Cut the next circle up in Vellum together with a wider banner.
- Create a card base in Fresh Freesia and gently blend Fresh Freesia ink to the top right and bottom left corners.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper from the Bright & Beautiful 6" x 6" paper pack to give a 1/4" or 0.5cm on all four sides. Punch the top right and bottom left corners using the Very Best Trio Punch Attach to the card front using dimensionals.
- Layer the banner and the vellum circle adhering direct to the card front.
- Stamp your sentiment on the Pretty Peacock circle with Versamark and heat emboss in white. Attach to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Arrange all the die-cut flowers and foliage and add a few of the Moody Mauve In Colour Dots which co-ordinate beautifully.
- To finish off the card, add a piece of Basic White cardstock with a tiny strip of the same paper as the front.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products I've used today, click any of the thumbnail links in the Product List below or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my Online Store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team.
You can put together a Starter Kit with your choice of products to the value of $235.00 for only $169.00 with a 20% discount every time you place an order! No conditions attached! The added bonus is that you might like to start your own little stamping business.
|JOIN MY TEAM|