Hello my crafty friend and thanks for popping in!
Welcome to my very first ESAD Blog Hop!
- Dies: Detailed Dahlias Dies, Brilliant Wings Dies, Beautiful Shapes Dies
- Papers: Simply Marbleous 6x6 DSP, Layering Designs Vellum
- Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White Regular, So Saffron (or other co-ordinating colour)
- Colouring: Wink of Stella
- Embellishments: Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Tools: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick Tool with Brush Tip
- Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue, Stampin' Seal
- Create a card base in Thick Basic White cardstock
- Trim a piece of DSP to measure 1/8" smaller on two sides and glue to the card front.
- Die cut the detailed background die from Detailed Dahlias Dies in Basic White and glue to the card front.
- Die cut a piece of the Layering Designs Vellum using the largest circle die from Beautiful Shapes Dies. This large circle die also embosses
- Die Cut a butterfly in co-ordinating cardstock (So Saffron) and apply Wink of Stella. Glue this to the vellum then glue this to the card front.
- Add a few gems from the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewells.
I loved creating this card so much I want to show you the other colours available in the pack. I've matched the DSP to the co-ordinating cardstock for the die cut butterflies. Which is your favourite?
3. Cheryl Algie
9. Sue Vine
10. Tracy Held
Formosa (YOU ARE HERE)
12. Di Barnes
you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown
or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section