Hello my crafty friend and thanks for popping in!
Welcome to my very first ESAD Blog Hop!
So whether you are starting with me or have followed on over after visiting the lovely Tracey Held from Trace of Creativity, get ready to discover lots of products you didn't know you needed!
The card I'm showing you today features the large detailed background die from Detailed Dahlias Dies from the J-J Mini Catalogue and the Simply Marbleous 6x6 DSP from the J-F Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Also included in my card are the Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels that were a perfect finishing touch.
- Dies: Detailed Dahlias Dies, Brilliant Wings Dies, Beautiful Shapes Dies
- Papers: Simply Marbleous 6x6 DSP, Layering Designs Vellum
- Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White Regular, So Saffron (or other co-ordinating colour)
- Colouring: Wink of Stella
- Embellishments: Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Tools: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick Tool with Brush Tip
- Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue, Stampin' Seal
- Create a card base in Thick Basic White cardstock
- Trim a piece of DSP to measure 1/8" smaller on two sides and glue to the card front.
- Die cut the detailed background die from Detailed Dahlias Dies in Basic White and glue to the card front.
- Die cut a piece of the Layering Designs Vellum using the largest circle die from Beautiful Shapes Dies. This large circle die also embosses
- Die Cut a butterfly in co-ordinating cardstock (So Saffron) and apply Wink of Stella. Glue this to the vellum then glue this to the card front.
- Add a few gems from the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewells.
I loved creating this card so much I want to show you the other colours available in the pack. I've matched the DSP to the co-ordinating cardstock for the die cut butterflies. Which is your favourite?
I hope you will continue on and check out what the lovely Di Barnes has created. If you would like to see even more inspriation and no doubt come away with a few more items to add to your Wish List, I would dearly love you to continue on through the list of super talented Demonstrators below:
3. Cheryl Algie
9. Sue Vine
10. Tracy Held
Formosa (YOU ARE HERE)
12. Di Barnes
you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown
or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section
Take care, stay safe and have a great day!
To purchase any of the products I've used today, you can click any of the direct links in the table above or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? The best deal in the catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team. For $169.00 you get to choose $235.00 of products with a 20% discount every time you place an order!
Live In Australia? Shop With Me!
Such a delicate and pretty card, Monica. Love all the colour variations.ReplyDelete
Thank you Di! I don't have a favourite either.Delete
Welcome to your first hop with ESAD.ReplyDelete
STUNNING design Monica <3 I will be CASEing these designs!!!
Thanks for the warm welcome Sharon. Glad I have inspired your creativity. xDelete
Ohhhh So pretty Monica! I think I feel a bit of a case coming on too! So intricate love them xxReplyDelete
Thanks so much Nicole. I love this detailed die and will be using it quite a bit.Delete
Absolutely gorgeous, Monica. What a great way to use the Delicate Dahlias detailed die! The colour combinations all look fabulous xReplyDelete
Thank you Denise. These dies can be used for many different occasions.Delete
Just gorgeous. The background die was what convinced me to get this bundle. I love what you have created with it.ReplyDelete
Thanks Wendy! Yep, I must admit, I was the same!Delete
Gorgeous cards Monica, I love the colours and the elegance of your designs.ReplyDelete
Thank you Melissa.Delete
The vellum looks absolutely stunning against the butterfly. Beautiful card xReplyDelete
Thanks so much Rochelle!Delete
I'm loving the vellum and the delicate finish of the card, so pretty. Looks beautiful!ReplyDelete
Thank you Sharni! I'm really happy with how it has all come together.Delete
Gorgeous cards Monica ! The purple one is my favourite - the colour really pops on this one !ReplyDelete
Thank you Cheryl! I favourite changes depending on my mood I think.Delete
So pretty Mon, love them all, that background die is gorgeous. I need to find out how to subscribe to your blog so I can get your updates xxReplyDelete
Thanks Di. This background die is what 'sold' the Bundle to me. It's going to be quite handy for many occasions.Delete
Oh wow, it's hard to choose a favourite! They each look so individual even though it's only 1 colour changed! Thanks for sharing, these are fab! And congrats on your first ESAD blog hop :) :)ReplyDelete