Today I would like to share with you a card that I created for a Challenge that's been around for a while but I've never taken the plunge to create for.
I do have a little favour to ask. If you like what you see, please head over to the Gallery and vote for me here: https://bit.ly/February2023VoteforMe. If I'm selected in the Top 10, I get to join the International Blog Hop at the end of the month.
My card is a little product heavy - it uses five different stamp sets as well as a die set - but it's well worth the effort of grabbing all those sets with different foliage images. I've teamed those all those stamps with various shades of green to stamp a background in an oval formation on a piece Soft Sea Foam cardstock trimmed to be slightly smaller than the card front.
The sentiment comes from Good Feelings Stamp Set which fits perfectly in an oval, die-cut in Basic White cardstock using one of the oval dies from Framed Florets dies. The edge was gently inked with Soft Sea Foam ink using a Blending Brush then very gently rolled across the Evening Evergreen Stamp Pad to create a dark edge. This was attached to the stamped cardstock using Dimensionals.
To add a little more height, this piece was attached to the card base with Dimensionals. To complete the front, I added a few sparkles using the For Everything Fancy Sequins in the green tones.
The inside of the card was finished by gently blending Soft Sea Foam ink to the edges of a piece of Basic White cardstock and then gently dipped onto the Evening Evergreen stamp pad. You could also stamp some of the same foliage images that was used on the front in the bottom corner.
- Stamp Sets: Christmas Season, Framed Occasions, Simply Fabulous, Forever Fern, Good Feelings
- Dies: Framed Florets
- Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White
- Inks: Soft Seafoam, Pear Pizzazz, Parakeet Party, Garden Green, Shaded Spruce, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen
- Embellishments: For Everything Fancy Sequins
- Tools: Foam Piercing Mat (for stamping photopolymer stamps), Paper Trimmer, Take Your Pick Tool, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Blending Brushes
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave any questions or comments below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
To purchase any of the products I've used today, you can click any of the thumbnail links in the Product List below or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my Online Store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team.
During the months of January and February there are three great joining options:
1. Grab the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine (valued at $110.00 AUD) + your choice of $315.00 AUD of Stampin' Up! products for only $210.00 AUD.
2. Grab the original white Mini Machine (valued at $110.00 AUD) + your choice of $315.00 AUD of Stampin' Up! products for $210.00 AUD
3. Your choice of $315.00 AUD of Stampin Up products for only $169.00 AUD.
That's an extra $80.00 AUD more product than the standard Starter Kit plus a 20% discount every time you place an order! No conditions attached!