Today I am sharing a card featuring the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set. The inspiration for this card came from the ever so talented Mikaela Titheridge aka The Crafty oINK Pen. I have simplified her version as I wanted to be able to recreate it in a class setting. I've used the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch for my sentiment.
Firstly I stamped the large blossom stamp directly in Mango Melody ink, then with a sponge dauber, I coloured around the centres with Melon Mambo. The flower centres were stamped first in Mango Melody then Melon Mambo over the top. Leaves were stamped using the same technique, first directly in Old Olive then Shaded Spruce.
This stamp set has many different options for sentiments, so you could easily change it for something to fit any occasion.
PLEASE NOTE: I like to craft in inches and my card bases are custom size due to Stampin' Up! only having A4 card stock available here in Australia.
- Shaded Spruce card stock base measuring 4 1/8" x 11 1/2" scored at 5 3/4"
- Gold Foil card stock matte layer trimmed to 3 1/4" x 4 7/8"
- Whisper White card stock trimmed to 3 1/8" x 4 3/4" for stamped image
- Whisper White card stock scrap for sentiment - I've used a piece 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Piece of Whisper White card stock trimmed to 3 7/8" x 5 1/2" for the inside
- Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
- Shaded Spruce ink for sentiment
- Mango Melody and Melon Mambo ink for the blossom stamps
- Shaded Spruce and Old Olive for the leaf stamp
- Just Jade In-Colour Ribbon
- Stampin' Dimensionals
All products used to create this project are available in my Online Store.
Hope you have a great day!