Hello crafty friends! And thanks for popping in!
Welcome back for Colour INKspirations Challenge #115. The photo for this challenge was chosen by me and the Guest Designer for this Challenge is the fabulous Alisa Tilsner. We have an autumnal colour palette for this challenge and my project reflects this. I also took inspiration from the artistic lines within the photo and incorporated this into my background.
Picture credit - https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/232146555772451874/
My card features the large detailed leaf die from Artistic Dies and the Stitchery Stamp Set. These products can be found in the 2021-22 Annual Catalogue. The watercoloured background was created using Stampin' Write Markers and a spritzer. It was a whole lot of fun and a little messy - you should have seen my fingers! - but I absolutely love the end result.
- Dies: Artistic Dies
- Stamp Set: Stitchery
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze (card base and die cuts), Gray Granite, Bumblebee (accent pieces), Fluid 100 Watercolour paper
- Stampin' Write Markers: Cajun Craze, Gray Granite, Bumblebee, So Saffron. Please Note: In my links below, I have listed the 40 colour Case (No In-Colours) but Markers can also be purchased as separate Colour Family Assortments including the current In-Colours.
- Ink: Cajun Craze
- Gilded Leafing
- Embellishments: Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots
- Tools: Clear Block 'F' and 'I', Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Spritzer
- Adhesives: Adhesive Sheets, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue
How to Make:
Stick these on top of each other to provide extra stability and dimension.
Glue this down to the watercoloured background.
Add the pieces of Gray Granite and Bumblebee cardstock top and bottom and add Dimensionals on the back.
Attach this to the card front.
Add some of the gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.