Hello everyone! If you're new to my Blog, welcome! And if you're one of my regular followers, thanks for joining me again!
A very special lady turned 25 last week. Birthdays are a very special celebration at the best of times and none more so than someone with a life threatening condition. Kate is one of Stephanie's Rett Sisters and I have known Kate and her mum for a very long time.
I wanted to create a card that represented Kate's life. At the moment she is smashing life goals and living her dreams - hence the dream catcher theme. I am really pleased with the end result although after photographing, I decided to add some bling. What a difference that made!
Lots of products were used to create my card but it was totally worth it for such a special lady.
- Blossoms in Bloom stamp set for sentiment
- A Grand Kid stamp set for inside sentiment - So Smart, So Fun, So Sweet and So Wonderful
- Night of Navy card stock card base
- Gold Foil card stock
- Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Whisper White card stock for the inside and sentiment
- Night of Navy Ink for sentiment
- Gold Hoops Embellishments
- Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack
- Scalloped Lace Trim
- Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
- Gilded Gems
- Mini Dimensionals
- Glue Dots
- Fine Tip Glue Pen
To make the dream catcher, I found a You Tube video by Elaine Dotson from Elaine's Custom Cards. For the 'feathers' on my dream catcher, I trimmed down the large fern leaf from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty paper and attached them with Fine Tip Glue Pen
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the comment section below and I will answer them as soon as I can.
If your crafting wish list is long, considering joining my team and reap the benefits of a 20% shopper discount. No selling required - I promise! Please contact me for more information.
Links for the products used in my project in my Online Store are below:
As always another fabulous cardReplyDelete
Thank you Annette! M xDelete