Hello and thanks for popping in!
This decor piece I'm showing today was what we created in my classes last week. It features the Coming Home Bundle and co-ordinating Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper (DSP) from Stampin' Up!. The shadow box measures 7" x 5" but you could easily create a larger project using a larger shadow box and layering more houses, trees and snowdrifts.
- Home Together Dies (August - December 2020 MC)
- Cardstock: Whisper White A4 Cardstock (2020-21 AC)
- DSP: Trimming The Town (August - December 2020 MC)
- INK: Memento Tuxedo Black (2020-21 AC)
- Stampin' Write Markers: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Granny Apply Green ,Poppy Parade, Pool Party - you could easily swap these for the Stampin' Blends (2020-21 AC)
- Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue, Mini Dimensionals
- Other: 7" x 5" Shadow Box
I started with a piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 7" x 5" and used this as my base. I glued a piece of the Misty Moonlight Snowflake DSP measuring roughly 7" x 2 1/2" to the top half of the Whisper White base.
Taking a second piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring roughly 7" x 3 1/2", I used the curvy snow drift die and cut almost at the top. I glued the smaller die cut piece over the larger die cut piece, then adhered this to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock base.
Using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, I stamped three houses as well as a few trees and coloured these with the Stampin' Write Markers. You could also use the Stampin' Blends alcohol markers. I die cut and then glued these down with Tombow Liquid Glue once I was happy with how they were arranged.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is really appreciated!