Hello and thanks for popping in!
The card I'm sharing today was made for a very special friend who had a birthday recently and features A Touch Of Ink Stamp Set which you can get free with a qualifying order during January and February 2021. I had a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to creating more with this stamp set. I've also used the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper (DSP) which is another free product during January and February. If you would like to know more, please contact me.
- Stamp Set: A Touch Of Ink (SAB J/F 2021)
- DSP: Oh So Ombre (SAB J/F 2021)
- Cardstock: Basic White Thick (cardbase), Basic White regular
- Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather, Memento Tuxedo Black, Wink of Stella
- Embellishments: Opal Rounds (J-J Mini Cattie 2021)
- Tools: Blending Brushes (J-J Mini Cattie 2021), Small Bloom Punch (AC 2020-21), Stiched Shapes Dies (AC 2020-21), Cut & Emboss Machine (AC 2020-21), Paper Trimmer (AC), Acrylic Stampin Blocks(AC)
- Adhesive: Dimensionals (AC), Stampin Seal (AC).
All supplies can be purchased through my online store here or by clicking on the 'Online Store' tab at the top of this page.
- Stamp in 2nd generation Pear Pizzazz down the left side of a piece of Granny Apple Green DSP that's been cut to allow a tight border for your card base using the leaf fill-in stamp.
- Stamp over this with the leaf out-line stamp in Pear Pizzazz.
- Stamp the butterfly out-line image on a piece of Basic White cardstock in Memento Black Tuxedo ink.
- Using Blender Brushes, colour the Butterfly fill-in stamp with Soft Sea Foam and Highland Heather inks. Add a touch of Wink of Stella once dry.
- Cut this using the largest circle from the Stiched Shapes Dies.
- Adhere this to your stamped DSP overlapping the edge on the right hand side. Trim and adhere this whole piece to your card base.
- Punch three flowers using the Small Bloom Punch and colour Wink of Stella and an Opal Round to the centres. Adhere these with mini dimensionals.
- A sentiment can be added if desired.