Hello crafty friends! Welcome, and thanks for popping in!
My card for this challenge features the Treasured Medallion stamp set from Stampin' Up and uses watercolouring to add colour to a heat embossed image.
- Stamp Set: Treasured Medallion (J-J 2021 Mini Catalogue)
- Cardstock: Magenta Madness (card base), Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Basic White
- Inks: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Fluid 100 Watercolour Paper
- Basics Embossing Powders (Black)
- Reinkers: Gorgeous Grape, Magenta Madess, Bermuda Bay
- Water Painters
- Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Embellishments: Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Heat Tool, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Trim down using the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.