- Stamp Set: Biggest Wishes
- Dies: Artistic Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White Regular, Basic Black
- Vellum: Layering Designs Vellum
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Magenta Madness
- Embellishments: 2021-23 In Colour Jewels
- Ribbon: Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals
- For this project start with a card base in Basic White Thick, trim and scored to create a top-fold, with a portrait aspect. The card front also needs to be scored in half. This will form an easel.
- You will also need a piece of Basic White cardstock measuring the same size as the card front, a piece of Basic White regular large enough for the scalloped rectangle die cut on the front and another piece for the die cut on the base and a scrap for the stamped 'happy' sentiment.
- A piece of Basic Black cardstock measuring 3 1/8" x 4 1/4" for the mat layer on the front, a piece large enough for the scalloped rectangle for the base, a piece large enough to die cut the detailed flowers and leaves.
- Lastly, a piece of vellum from the Layering Designs Vellum measuring 1/8" less on two sides to give you a narrow 1/16" border all round.
- Die cut the detailed pieces from Artistic Dies and set aside.
- Die cut the largest scalloped rectangle in Basic White and adhere this to the Basic Black mat layer. Adhere the detailed floral die to the top of this.
- Attach a small piece of Magenta Madness ribbon to the bottom corner. Add Dimensionals to the back and attach this to the piece of Vellum.
- Apply Seal Adhesive to the Vellum only in the area covered by the topper and attach this to the piece of Basic White cardstock that's the same size as the card front.
- Using adhesive of your choice, glue down the card front to the bottom half of the front of the card base.
- Die cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock using the largest scalloped rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Glue this onto the base of the card.
- Stamp the lower case 'happy' from Biggest Wishes in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and fussy cut.
- Stamp the upper case 'BIRTHDAY' from the same stamp set and die cut again using the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
- Trim a few leaves from the detailed leaf die cut and add these under the bottom edge of the 'BIRTHDAY' label. Glue this to the base.
- Attach Mini Dimensionals to the 'happy' and attach this above the 'BIRTHDAY'. This will help form the stay for the easel mechanism.
- Add a large Magenta Jewell across from the top of the 'h'. This will help keep the easel straight. Add a few more jewels lower down.
- Add a few Jewels to the centre of the large flower on the front.
you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown
or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section