- Dies: Flowers of Home
- Stamp Sets: Quiet Meadow, One Happy Family
- Cardstock: Basic White Thick (card base) Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Fluid 100 Watercolour Paper
- Paper: 2022-2024 In-Colour 6"x 6"Designer Series Paper
- Inks: Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark
- Accessories: Basic Embossing Powders (white)
- Embellishments: Glossy Dots Assortment
- Tools: Heat Tool, Blending Brushes, Paper Trimmer, Mini Cut & Emboss Machine,
- Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Glue Dots.
- Watercolour a sheet each (if you're frugal, you'll only need half a sheet) using Granny Apply Green ink and Highland Heather ink and die cut the pieces using the green for foliage and the mauve for flowers.
- On a piece of Basic White cardstock that is 1/2" (approx 1cm) smaller on two sides than the card front, stamp the distressed font image from Quiet Meadow across the lower section and heat emboss in white. Very gently blend Granny Apple Green ink over the top extending past the image top and bottom. Take a tissue or clean, soft cloth and gently rub over the top to remove the ink on the embossing.
- Trim a piece of Tahitian Tide paper to measure slightly larger that this piece of Basic White cardstock and also a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock so that it's slighter larger again but still smaller than the card front. Glue all three together, off-setting to create peek-a-boo colour under each layer. Glue this to the card front.
- Create a wreath with the die-cut foliage and add the flowers using Glue Dots to secure. TIP: Trace around a circular shape to help you with placement.
- Stamp a greeting on a strip of Basic White cardstock and attached to the card front with Dimensionals.
- Trim a second piece of Basic White cardstock smaller than the card front. Stamp the same distressed type image in the bottom right corner and heat emboss in white. Gently blend Granny Apply Green ink over the top and remove the excess ink with a tissue or soft clean cloth.
- Glue a strip of Daffodil Delight cardstock and Tahitian Tide paper to the bottom edge and trim the top edge to fit inside the card.
- Secure this to the inside of the card using Tombow Liquid Glue.
- To finish the card, add a few of the blue Glossy Dots to the front to pull the colour in from the edges.
Firstly, hop on over and check out the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the Challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do, you can link back to your post. Just a reminder to use all the challenge colours. Neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black are also allowed as well as Metallics.
If you feel inspired, click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your Favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours!
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
To purchase any of the products I've used today, you can click any of the thumbnail links in the Product List below or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my Online Store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team.
During the months of January and February there are three great joining options:
1. Grab the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine (valued at $110.00 AUD) + your choice of $315.00 AUD of Stampin' Up! products for only $210.00 AUD.
2. Grab the original white Mini Machine (valued at $110.00 AUD) + your choice of $315.00 AUD of Stampin' Up! products for $210.00 AUD
3. Your choice of $315.00 AUD of Stampin Up products for only $169.00 AUD.
That's an extra $80.00 AUD more product than the standard Starter Kit plus a 20% discount every time you place an order! No conditions attached!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is really appreciated!