- Bundle: Merriest Trees Bundle
- Cardstock: Basic White Thick (card base), Basic White regular (mat layer), Cherry Cobbler (mat layer), Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape (tree layers), More Dazzling 6 x 6 Specialty Papers (tree layers)
- Inks: Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Cherry Cobbler
- Embossing Folders: Cheery Patterns Embossing Folders
- Embellishments: Loose Silver Sequins
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Blending Brushes
- Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Dimensionals
Feel INKspired to join the challenge? I would love for you to join us! It's a great way to have fun with different colours!
If you'd like to join in with our Challenges, click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your Favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We'd love to see what you create with these gorgeous colours! You don't have to have a Blog to participate but if you do, you can link back to your post.
Just a reminder to use all the Challenge colours. If you don’t have the colours in our palette, feel free to use the closest Stampin’ Up! substitute - Real Red instead of Cherry Cobbler for example. We also allow Ivory, Bronze and Natural Tones in the Stampin' Blends and Neutrals such as Basic White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Metallics.
If you've made it this far, thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products I have used today, click any of the thumbnail links in the Product List below or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will take you directly to my Stampin' Up! Store, where you are only minutes away from getting your supplies delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the Catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team.
You can put together a Starter Kit with your choice of products to the value of $235.00 for only $169.00 with a 20% discount every time you place an order! No conditions attached! And who knows where you're Stampin' Up! journey will take you.
Happy to chat if you have any questions about becoming a Demonstrator.
- Product List -