Hello and thanks for popping in!
I absolutely love spoiling my customers with a card and small gift for any orders they have placed throughout the month. The card I'm sharing today was inspired by Karen Henderson in the UK and for my card, I've added in the daisy and used the new Gilded Leafing to create a flower centre.
- Bundle: Quite Curvy Bundle (J-J 2021 Mini Catalogue)
- Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Basic White (AC)
- Designer Series Paper (DSP): Flower & Field (SAB J/F 2021)
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue
- Accents & Embellishments: Gilded Leafing (J-J 2021 Mini Catalogue)
- Punches: Classic Label Punch (AC 2020-21), Medium Daisy Punch (AC 2020-21), retired flower punch
- Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue(AC), Stampin Seal (AC), Foam Adhesive Sheets (AC), Mini Dimensionals (AC)
- Tools: Cut & Emboss Machine (AC), Paper Trimmer (AC), Bone Folder
- Take a piece of Basic Black cardstock measuring at least 2" (or 5cm) wide x the length of your card front and using the curvy die with the flourish, cut along the left hand side.
- Using a pencil, trace the curve from the piece of Basic Black cardstock onto your piece of DSP that measures at least 3" (7.5cm) wide x the length of your card front. Use this as a guide to cut an edge using the same die.
- Glue these together using small dots of Tombow glue taking care not to show the DSP through the black cardstock.
- Trim this to fit your card front with borders down each side. (I have 1/4" or 0.5cm borders) and adhere with Stampin Seal.
- Stamp "Hello" or similar sentiment on a scrap of Balmy Blue cardstock and punch this out with the Classic Label Punch. Attach this with Mini Dimensionals.
- Punch two flowers from a scrap of Basic White cardstock using the Medium Daisy Punch and colour the centres of each Daisy with the Blendng Brushes and Balmy Blue ink. Take your Bone Folder and curl the petals.
- To create a flower centre, I used a retired small flower punch and punched out a piece from the Foam Adhesive Sheets. It was a bit of a squeeze, but with patience, it can be done. I peeled one side off and applied Gilded Leafing.
- Adhere all these three pieces together to create a daisy and using a Mini Dimensional, attach this to the card front on the left hand side of your sentiment and you card is complete.
- Add a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside of your card if you prefer to write your greeting.
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you or if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Take care, stay safe and have a great day!
Have a wish list as long as your arm?
The best deal in the catalogue is
to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team.
For $169.00 you get to choose $235.00 of products
with a 20% discount every time you place an order!