Hello crafty friends! Welcome, and thanks for popping in!
Colour INKspirations Challenge #108 is happening over on our Colour INKspiration Challenge Facebook Page. The photo for this challenge was picked by fellow Crew Member, Rose Packer and our Guest Designer this challenge is the lovely Jessica Hart.
Wow, the colours this challenge are super bright and could almost lend themselves to something flowery but after seeing a card on Pinterest, I wanted to use these colours and create something similar. It also gave me an excuse to dig out the Stitched Triangles Dies that, if I'm honest, I have struggled to use.
My card also features a tree image from the Whisical Trees Bundle and continues with the triangular theme I've managed to put together. I've also used Basic Gray as a neutral which is within Challenge Rules. The finished card is something a little bit different for Christmas.
- Whisical Trees Bundle
- Stitched Triangles Dies
- Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Basic Grey
- Inks: Versamark, Basic Gray, Polished Pink
- Simply Elegant Trim (silver)
- Basics Embossing Powders (white)
- Tools: Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Scissors, Heat Tool, Acrylic Blocks C and E
- Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots/Tear & Tape, Dimensionals
How To Assemble:
Die cut using the co-ordinating die.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.