Hello crafty friends and welcome to World Card Making Day 2021!
As part of the celebrations, I was asked by the amazing Vicky Wright, who is a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, to do a video presentation for a Facbook Group that mostly she has put together.
The card I presented features the Words of Cheer Bundle and I've used the large floral image. I've also used the Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories and More Cards & Envelopes Pack as part of my card.
- Words of Cheer Bundle
- Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories and More Cards & Envelopes
- Rich Razzleberry (cardbase)
- Basic Black mat layer measuring 3/8" less on two side that the card front
- Back side of Memories & More card trimmed to measure 1/2" less on two sides than your card front
- Scrap of Basic Black measuring at least 4" x 3/4"
- Kraft 6" x 6" Paper for your image
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Chalk Marker or Craft White Refill, VersaMark and White Embossing Powder
- Embellishments: Simply Elegant Trim - silver
- Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Dimensionals, Stampin' Seal/Tombow
- Tools: Foam Mat (because this is a photopolymer stamp set), Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Heat Tool, Scissors
- Stamp your image in Memento Black ink on Kraft paper and colour each flower with one layer of the Chalk Marker for the whole flower, two layers for the middle and inner petals and three for just the inner petals. This will give definition and dimension to the different layers of petals. Also use the Chalk Marker to colour the berries with one or two layers depending on how dark you want them. The Chalk Marker will fade a little as it dries.
- Die cut this whole image using the co-ordinating die. Add Dimensionals to the back and set aside.
- Adhere the piece trimmed from the back of the M&M card to the Basic Black cardstock and adhere this to the card front.
- Take the silver trim and wrap it around your fingers a few times to create a few loops and attached this to the front of your card with Tear & Tape.
- Remove the backings from your image and attached this to the card front over the silver trim.
- Stamp your sentiment in VersaMark on the scrap of Basic Black cardstock and heat emboss with white embossing powder. Trim each end to an angle or however you prefer.