Hello crafty friends! And thanks for popping in!
Welcome back for Colour INKspirations Challenge #111. The photo for this challenge was picked by fellow Crew Member, Nicole Wilson and our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Michele Miller.
The card I'm sharing today is a little product heavy but you could easily omit one of the stamp sets and attempt your own watercoloured background. Myself, I wanted to have a play and see if I could achieve a watercoloured-looking background using the Artistically Inked stamp set. For those who like to be in control of their creative processes, using this stamp set is also a great option.
- Dies: Christmas Trees Dies
- Stamp Sets: Peaceful Deer, Artistically Inked
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent
- Inks: Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen
- Colour Accessories: Stampin' Blends: Crumb Cake Combo, Colour Lifter
- Embellishments: Subtle Shimmer Sequins
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Scissors, Take Your Pick Tool, Foam Mat (for stamping with the photopolymer stamps)
- Adhesives: Mini Dimensionals, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue
How To Assemble:
Grab the two watercolour images from Artistically Inked stamp set, create a backgound using Crumb Cake ink.
Stamp your sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink.
I've used 'Merry Christmas' from Peaceful Deer Stamp Set and I've stamped this on a strip of Very Vanilla cardstock measuring at least 2 1/2" x 3/8".
Stamp the deer in Crumb Cake ink using the Stampin' Pierce Mat for cushioning.
Trim the sentiment and adhere to the card front.
Stamp one of the solid tree images from Peaceful Deer in Evening Evergreen ink onto the large piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and glue this into the centre of the card.
Again use the Stampin' Pierce Mat for cushioning when stamping.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.