Hello my crafty friends! Welcome and thanks for popping in!
Today I'm sharing a card that I've created for a challenge over on World Card Making Group. This month (March) our Challenge is Flowers and as I was a bit short of time, I went and grabbed the Pierced Blooms Dies and the pack of New Horizons 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper for a really quick and easy card with a wreath design. The papers in this pack are amazing and are quite conducive to quick card making.
|New Horizons 6" x 6" Papers|
- Dies: Pierced Blooms Dies
- Cardstock: Basic White Thick
- DSP: New Horizons 6" x 6"
- Embellishments: 2021-23 In Colour Jewels, Linen Thread
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Adhesive: Tombow Liquid Glue, Mini Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Glue the smaller flower pieces to the larger flowers to create a contrasting centre.