Welcome back for Colour INKspiration Challenge #120. The photo for this Challenge has been chosen by our fabulous Crew member, Jan Clothier and the Guest Designer is my good friend and craft room buddy, Sharon Dalton.
- Colour & Contour - flower in Misty Moonlight
- Artistically Inked - flower in Polished Pink, single leaf in Just Jade
- Dahlia Days - frond in Soft Sea Foam, stalk in Just Jade, small trio of flowers in Polished Pink
- Lovely You - small single flower in Misty Moonlight
- Forever Fern - larger leaf image in Soft Sea Foam, dottage in Misty Moonlight and Polished Pink
- In Symmetry - small flower in Soft Sea Foam
- I would recommend four different floral images - two larger, one in the middle and one small.
- Lots of different styles of foliage images especially if you are restricted with colours - the different styles will add different texture and depth
- And you will definitely need a dotty/dottage stamp - the one from Forever Fern is my favourite and is attached permanently to a clear block.
- For a donation to a Ukraine charity, you can watch Ruth stamp a posy and where I got my inspiration. This video was done as a fund raiser for Ukraine: https://artfulstampin.blogspot.com/2022/03/bouquet-for-ukraine
Firstly, hop on over and check out the creations of
the Colour INKspiration Crew in the Challenge album on our Facebook page.
Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour
INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but
if you do, you can link back to your post. Just a reminder to use all the
challenge colours. Neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake,
Sahara Sand and Basic Black are also allowed as well as Metallics.
If you feel inspired, click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your Favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours!
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.