Hi there crafty friends! Welcome and thanks for popping in!
Today I'm sharing a set of tags that were created for the Christmas Stampathon Challege for May over on Facebook. This month our brief was to create at least four tags using traditional Christmas colours.
My tags feature the new Dots & Spots die which I've paired with the returning Merriest Moments Bundle. This Bundle will be available again in the soon-to-be-released June - December Mini Catalogue.
- Bundle: Merriest Moments Bundle
- Die: Dots & Spots, Tailor Made Tags
- Cardstock: Shimmery White
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz
- Stampin' Blends: Sweet Sorbet, Evening Evergreen
- Embellishments/Trim: Basic Rhinestones, Basic White Crinkled Seam Binding, Real Red Braided Linen Trim (retired)
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Adhesives: Tombow Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
- Take half a sheet of Shimmery White cardstock and trim in half again and run each piece through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Die-cut tags from these two pieces using the largest die from Tailor Made Tags Dies.
- Die-cut backs for these using the same die.
- Add a length of the white Crinkled Seam Binding and red Braided Linen Trim or whatever co-ordinating ribbon you have and join the together. Mine are approx 12" (30cm) long.
- For each tag: Taking the smallest poinsettia flower from Merriest Moments stamp set, first apply Flirty Flamingo ink then retouch the centres using Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Write Marker. Die-cut using the co-ordinating die from Merriest Frames Dies.
- For each tag: Take the larger foliage images and apply Pear Pizazz ink then retouch the centres with Evening Evergreen Stampin' Write Marker. You will need two of these images for each tag.
- Glue the leaves to the front of the tag being mindful of the holes. Attached each poinsettia using a Dimensional.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to the centre of each poinsettia.
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
To purchase any of the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the Product List below or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team. Until the end of November, you'll get the $169.00 Starter Kit - filled with your pick of products to the value of $235.00 - for only $130.00 with a 20% discount every time you place an order!
Love your tags Mon. Thanks for sharingReplyDelete
Thanks Bev! Glad you liked them xDelete