Hi there my crafty friends! Welcome back for another Colour INKspiration Challenge.
This photo inspiration for Challenge #122 was chosen by myself as a way to showcase the new 2022-24 In Colours.
Picture credit - https://www.jennywilligrod.com/churches
- Stamp Set: Graceful Tiles
- Cardstock: Basic White Thick and Regular
- Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stamparatus
- Adhesive: Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue
- For this you will need a card base in Basic White Thick cardstock, a piece of Basic White regular cardstock measuring 1/8" (3 mm) smaller on two sides than the card front, 3" x 3" (7.5cm x 7.5cm) piece of Basic White regular cardstock for stamping, a Basic White inner measuring 1/4" (approx 5cm) less on two side than the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment roughly two thirds on the way down on the largest piece of Basic White regular cardstock.
- Stamp the image from Graceful Tiles in each colour on the 3" x 3" piece of Basic White cardstock. Trim this to create four equal squares measuring 1 1/2" x 1 1/2".
- Attach Dimensionals to the back of each square, remove the backs and add a drop of liquid glue to each Dimensional. The glue will allow you 'wriggle time' to move each square into position. Add these above the sentiment.
- Adhere this to the card front.
- Stamp a row of different coloured images across the bottom edge of the last piece of Basic White cardstock and adhere this to the inside of the card.
- This literally took me 1/2 hour to create. You could easily stamp a half or full sheet of cardstock and trim it down into smaller tiles and create a batch of cards.
Here is a black and white version of the same design using the same stamp set. Swap out the colours for your favourites or create a monochromatic version.
Feel INKspired to join the challenge? I would love for you to join us! It's a great way to have fun with different colours!
Firstly, hop on over and check out the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the Challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do, you can link back to your post. Just a reminder to use all the challenge colours. Neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black are also allowed as well as Metallics.
If you feel inspired, click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your Favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours!
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment - it is really appreciated!