Hello to all my lovely friends! Welcome and thanks for popping in.
Colour INKspiration Challenge #143 has kicked off over on Facebook and we've been asked to create a project using at least three of the five, new 2023 - 2025 In Colours. The inspiration photo for this Challenge was chosen by fellow Crew member, Jacque Williams and we are welcoming the amazing, Maheswari Rajaguru as our Guest Designer. I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone else has created.
- Bundle: Cheerful Daisies Bundle
- Embossing Folder: Delightful Doily Hybrid Embossing Folder
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pebbled Path, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Cut & Emboss Machine,
- Adhesives: Black Dimensionals, regular Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue
- Create a cardbase in Very Vanilla.
- Trim a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to give an 1/2" or 1cm border on the cardbase and run this through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Delightful Doily Hybrid Embossing Folder.
- Mat this onto a piece of Pebbled Path cardstock allowing a small 1/16" or 2mm border. Attach this to the cardback with Black Dimensionals.
- Trim three squares of Very Vanilla cardstock measuring 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" or 4cm x 4cm and very gently, dip all four side into the Pebbled Path Stamp Pad. Adhere these to the card front.
- Watercolour half a sheet of Fluid 100 Watercolour paper using Moody Mauve ink and die cut three each of the upper and middle layers of the smaller full daisies. Glue both layers together to create dimension.
- Watercolour a small section of Fluid 100 Watercolour paper using Wild Wheat ink and die cut three of the smaller flower centres and glue these to the centre of each daisy.
- Die cut three of the leaves from the large connected die. I kept the 'vein' in each leaf but you can easily remove this if you prefer.
- Use Dimensionals to attach a daisy and leaf to each square.
- To finish the inside, stamp two co-ordinating daisies on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock in the bottom right hand corner, mat on a piece of Pebbled Path and glue inside.
If you'd like to join in with our Challenges, click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your Favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We'd love to see what you create with these gorgeous colours! You don't have to have a Blog to participate but if you do, you can link back to your post.
Just a reminder to use all the Challenge colours. If you don’t have the colours in our palette, feel free to use the closest Stampin’ Up! substitute - Melon Mambo instead of Berry Burst for example. We also allow Ivory, Bronze and Natural Tones in the Stampin' Blends and Neutrals such as Basic White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Metallics.
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
If you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products I've used today, click any of the thumbnail links in the Product List below or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my Online Store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team.
You can put together a Starter Kit with your choice of products to the value of $235.00 for only $169.00 with a 20% discount every time you place an order! No conditions attached! The added bonus is that you might decide start your own little stamping business.
|JOIN MY TEAM|