|Picture credit - https://www.henrycowls.net/blog-en/the-bullfinch.html
- Stamp Set: Circle Sayings
- Dies: Stylish Shapes, Nested Essentials
- Designer Paper: Zoo Crew 12" x 12"
- Cardstock: Pebbled Path, Basic Black, Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
- Embellishments: Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Scissors
- Adhesives: Black Dimensionals, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Liquid Glue
Let's Make It:
- Create a card base in Pebbled Path cardstock.
- Trim a piece of Designer Paper from the Zoo Crew Papers and mat it onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock. Glue this to the card front.
- Trim four strips of cardstock and randomly stamp the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment on all four strips using VersaMark Ink.
- Glue these to the front on jaunty angles.
- Die Cut the largest Nested Essential label die in Basic Black cardstock and attach this over the strips using Black Dimensionals.
- Stamp the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from Circle Sayings in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and die-cut using the third-to-smallest circle from Stylish Shapes. Glue this this to the card front towards the top of the black label.
- Select one of the lion images and die-cut using the second-to-largest circle from Stylish Shapes. Select a second image and fussy cut a lions head, tail end, marsh mellow and fire and overlay these onto the first image using Mini Glue Dots to create 3D dimension.
- Attach this to the card front.
- Add a few of the Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems to complete the front.
- Mat a piece of Basic White onto a piece of Basic Black and glue this into the centre of the card.
Feel INKspired to join the challenge? I would love for you to join
us! It's a great way to have fun with different colours!
If you'd like to join in with our Challenges, click here and ask to join Colour
INKspiration, add the group to your Favourites
and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. We'd
love to see what you create with these gorgeous colours! You don't have to have
a Blog to participate but if you do, you can link back to your post.
Just a reminder to use all the Challenge colours. If you
don’t have the colours in our palette, feel free to use the closest Stampin’
Up! substitute - Melon Mambo instead of Berry Burst for example. We also
allow Ivory, Bronze and Natural Tones in the Stampin' Blends and Neutrals such
as Basic White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Metallics.
Thank you so much taking the time to drop in. I hope I have
inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions,
please leave them in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great
If you live
in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products I've used today,
click any of the thumbnail links in the Product List below or click the 'Shop
Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to
my Online Store, where you are only minutes away from getting products
delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you
have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the catalogue is
to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team.
You can put
together a Starter Kit with your choice of products to the value of $235.00 for
only $169.00 with a 20% discount every time you place an order! No conditions
attached! The added bonus is that you might like to start your own little