My card features the He's The Man Designer Series Paper which includes two sheets of die-cut pieces that I'm totally crushing on! I've also pulled out the Palm Dies and the All That Dies. There is no stamping in this card unless you decide to stamp a greeting on the inside.
- Dies: All That Dies, Palm Dies
- DSP: He's The Man
- Cardstock: Gray Granite (card base), Early Espresso (palm tree, grass), Crushed curry, Cajun Craze (design pieces)
- Adhesives: Mini Dimensionals, Black Dimensional Multi-Pack, Tombow Multipurpose Glue
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
How To Make:
- Create a card base in Gray Granite cardstock.
- Die cut two palm trees in Early Espresso cardstock and glue together.
- Die cut the grass in Early Espresso
- Die cut two each of the design pieces in Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze and glue together
- Gently press out the die-cut pieces needed from the DSP sheet and arrange them on the card front together with the die-cut cardstock pieces.
- Mini Dimensionals were added to the palm tree, Combi Van, "Hooray" ticket, arrow and one of the stars for added dimension. Everything else was glued down using Tombow.