Hello my crafty friends! Welcome and thanks for popping in!
Today I'm part of a Blog Hop with a group of stamping friends that have come together to celebrate Bron's 60th Birthday in 2022 with six blog hops, over six months, with six fun themes! This is the second Hop and the theme for our projects is RETRO.
My card features the He's The Man Designer Series Paper which includes two sheets of die-cut pieces that I'm totally crushing on! I've also pulled out the Palm Dies and the All That Dies. There is no stamping in this card unless you decide to stamp a greeting on the inside.
- Dies: All That Dies, Palm Dies
- DSP: He's The Man
- Cardstock: Gray Granite (card base), Early Espresso (palm tree, grass), Crushed curry, Cajun Craze (design pieces)
- Adhesives: Mini Dimensionals, Black Dimensional Multi-Pack, Tombow Multipurpose Glue
- Tools: Paper Trimmer, Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
How To Make:
- Create a card base in Gray Granite cardstock.
- Die cut two palm trees in Early Espresso cardstock and glue together.
- Die cut the grass in Early Espresso
- Die cut two each of the design pieces in Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze and glue together
- Gently press out the die-cut pieces needed from the DSP sheet and arrange them on the card front together with the die-cut cardstock pieces.
- Mini Dimensionals were added to the palm tree, Combi Van, "Hooray" ticket, arrow and one of the stars for added dimension. Everything else was glued down using Tombow.
I can't wait to go and check out everyone else's projects and I invite you to continue on with the Blog Hop and be inspired. Coming up next is the fabulous Cath Proctor and I can't wait to see what she has created.
Thanks again for taking the time to drop in. I hope I have inspired you and if you like what I have shown or if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Until next time, take care, stay safe and have a great day!
To purchase any of the products I've used today you can click any of the direct links in the Product List below or click the 'Shop Online' tab at the top of this page. Both ways will get you directly to my online store, where you are only minutes away from getting products delivered straight to your door.
Or maybe you have a wish list as long as your arm? If so, the best deal in the catalogue is to join my Stamping Queens Stamping Team. Until the end of November, you'll get the $169.00 Starter Kit - filled with your pick of products to the value of $235.00 - for only $130.00 with a 20% discount every time you place an order!
Monica this is a fantastic no stamping card - I love the way you've used all these elements on your stunning card.ReplyDelete
Thank you Cathy. I had heaps of fun working out all the layers.Delete
What a fantastic combination of papers, dies and colours for the sixties retro theme. Absolutely nailed it.ReplyDelete
Thanks Bronwyn. He's The Man DSP made it super easy to create.Delete
Your combo card is so groovy! It's perfect for the theme, and I can't believe that you haven't stamped on the card!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much Tina. I didn't realise there was no stamping until it was finished.Delete
Fun card with great layers. Love all your textures and great colour mix. ChantellReplyDelete
Thank you Chantell. It was fun to create.Delete
Oh, I love it, Monica! These papers are the BEST masculine papers ever, and you've used them to perfection. Beautifully composed card.ReplyDelete
Thanks Christine! Glad you like it. xDelete